We've got a lot of information about upcoming events packed into this installment of the School News Blog so make sure you don't miss anything relevant to you!
- Middle School Student Orientation will be held on Tuesday, August 25th from 9am-2pm for all incoming Middle School students. They will be meeting each of their teachers and learning about what is expected of them as Middle School students!
- Middle School Parent Orientation for incoming 6th & 7th grade students will be later that evening on Tuesday, August 25th from 6:30-8pm. Parents will meet their students' teachers and gain an understanding for the expectations we have for Middle School students and parents. This is a big time of change so make sure you are prepared for the upcoming school year!
- Back to School Night for all families, preschool through middle school, will be hosted Wednesday, August 26th from 5:30-8pm. Come view classrooms, meet teachers, sign up for the Remind app for easy school info via text, and sign any outstanding admissions forms. **We will also be having a Uniform Swap, so bring any uniform pieces that your student has grown out of to FCS in a bag with your family name prior to BTSN so the PFC Board can have uniforms sorted by size for the Swap!**
- We will have a food truck on site during BTSN! Come hungry and eat lots of wonderful food because the proceeds from food purchased at the event will be donated to FCS!
· Please bring CASH. The truck cannot accept checks or cards.
· Each menu item will be $8.00
· You can bring a blanket for a picnic or use the picnic tables around campus
· Please provide your own drinks
· You will be able to take dinner items to go if you would prefer
We look forward to welcoming you back on campus to prepare for the beginning of the 2015-2016 School Year! We are looking forward to partnering with you for a great new year!